Paris Book Festival 2013 winners announced May 3, 2013
Submitted works judged by a panel of publishing industry experts using the following criteria:
1) General excellence and the author’s passion for telling a good story.
2) The potential of the work to gain a wider audience in the worldwide market.
WINNER: Tears For My City – Dean Dimitrieski
- North of Hollywood – Rick Lenz
- Walkout – Henry C. Woodrum
- Freeways to Flip-Flops: A Family’s Year of Gutsy
- Living…. – Sonia Marsh
- The Old Rectory – Julia Ibbotson
- A Not-So-Nice Jewish Boys Faces World War II – Norman Beim
- Hearts on the Line – Marla Martenson
- Oh Brother! – Cliff Fazzolari
- Insight of Perseverance – Christopher Thomas/Dewight Major Jones
- Moving Forward – Mary H. Bishop
- The Iron Butterfly – Choon-ok Jade Harmon w/Ana Maria Rodriguez
- Queue Juper – Jill Perry
- A Million Miles From Home – Jeanne Selander Miller
The 2013 Paris Book Festival has announced the annual competition honoring the best of international publishing. The 2013 Paris Book Festival considered 16 categories including biography/autobiography, with no date of publication restriction. Entries can be in French, English, Spanish, German or Portuguese and can be published, self-published or issued by an independent publishing house.
JM Northern Media LLC
The Paris Book Festival
7095 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 864
Hollywood, CA 90028, US
This page is edited from the 2013 Paris Book Festival Website www.parisbookfestival.com by Wendy Bertrand, who is happy to have been awarded the runner-up to winner recognition in the Biography/Autobiography category and who has been invited to show her book at the San Francisco Book Festival May 18, 2013 at the Saint Francis Drake Hotel, at 450 Powell in San Francisco